The WBCA has announced its High School Players of the Week presented by MaxPreps and Wilson Sporting Goods for the week ending on January 12, 2019.
Now in its fifth year, the WBCA High School Player of the Week presented by Wilson is awarded to a deserving student-athlete who demonstrated outstanding play throughout the week in her respective region of the country. Head coaches submit nominations each week and the WBCA selects the individual based on stats that were submitted.
Here are this week's honorees:Region 1Sienna Ortiz
- Parish Hill (Chaplin, CT)Region 2Tamaiah Glover
- Nueva Esperanza (Philadelphia, PA)Region 3Brianna Tadlock
- East Lincoln (Denver, NC)Region 4Taya Hakamaki
- Cromwell (MN)Region 5Caroline Kelly
- Kearney (MO)Region 6Savannah Hassett
- Fellowship Academy (Kennedale, TX)Region 7Teya Sidberry
- Judge Memorial (Salt Lake City, UT)Region 8Kyra Gardner
- Raymond (WA)Region 9