Video: Preseason high school football rankings watch list
Find out which programs are in the mix for preseason No. 1 ranking.
We are less than 100 days away until the high school football season gets underway and 53 days left (July 22) until the release of our Top 25 preseason rankings.
There are a lot of teams in the mix to start the 2019 season at No. 1 and the video above tackles the contenders.
Expect all five schools to be in the mix again this season.
One of the most exciting things about this year are the big-time, out-of-state matchups. It's arguably the best national schedule of games we've seen.
Notable out-of-state games:
• Mater Dei (Santa Ana, Calif.) at St. John's (Washington, D.C.) — Sept. 27
The Top 10 high school football Games of the Year starts our preseason content, dropping on July 1, and all five matchups are sure to be there.
After that, we'll roll out enough preseason content to keep high school football fans satisfied until the opening kickoff.
• July 3 — Top 10 toughest schedules
• July 8 — Top 10 quarterbacks
• July 10 — Top 10 running backs
• July 12 — Top 10 wide receivers
• July 15 — Top 10 defensive players
• July 17 — Top 10 underrated players
• July 19 — Top 10 players overall
• July 22 — Initial Top 25 rankings
• July 24 — Preseason Top 100 rankings
• July 26 — Top team from each state