MaxPreps league standings are powered by each teams schedule. Each game marked as a league contest on the schedule will be included on the MaxPreps league standings page. Please note MaxPreps Standings are not the
official league standings as we know some leagues have a different
determination of the league champion. The league standings page will contain different language depending what sport standings page you are looking at.
For example, Baseball league standings page will include categories like Win Percentage, Runs for, Runs against, and Win/Loss records. Where a Football league standings page will include categories like Win Percentage, Points for, Points against, and Win/Loss records.
Below is the order by which the MaxPreps standings are sorted.
- Winning Percentage - This is calculated based off of the amount of wins and losses entered into the schedule as a league game.
- League wins - If the win percentage is tied, the sort will check for the number of total wins in league contests next.
- Head-to-Head - This compares teams that have played head-to-head league games against each other.
- League points against - This is the number of points or goals that league opponents scored against the team.
- League points for - This is the number of points or goals scored in league contests.
Note - Teams are sorted by their non-league game record until league games have started. Once league games have been played, the above sort order goes into effect.
For further help on Standings please contact us via our support site by clicking here.