The WBCA has announced its High School Players of the Week presented by MaxPreps and Wilson Sporting Goods for the week ending on December 1, 2019.
Now in its fifth year, the WBCA High School Player of the Week presented by Wilson is awarded to a deserving student-athlete who demonstrated outstanding play throughout the week in her respective region of the country. Head coaches submit nominations each week and the WBCA selects the individual based on stats that were submitted.
Here are this week's honorees:Region 1 Lauren Sabia
- The Master's School (West Simsbury, Conn.)Region 2Sanaa Redmond
- The Shipley School (Bryn Mawr, Pa.)Region 3Kelci Adams
- Nation Ford High School (Fort Mill, S.C.)Region 4Anna Blank
- Richland County High School (Olney, Ill.)Region 5 Autumn Wallace
- Climax Springs High School (Climax Springs, Mo.)Region 6M'kayla Malone
- Saginaw High School (Saginaw. Texas)Region 7Alaya Fitzgerald
- Mesquite High School (Gilbert, Ariz.)Region 8Te-hina Paopao
- La Jolla Country Day School (La Jolla, Calif.)Region 9